Welcome to the Gyakuten Saiban role play homepage!
Admins: *AgeofZero, ~stickyblood, ~Southern00Belle
One admin does not have more power than another admin.
Disclaimer: These characters in this project (except the OCs) do not belong to us. They all belong to CAPCOM. We're role-playing Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice/Ace Attorney Investigations characters just for fun!
Navigate the club!
Available Characters/Terminated Accounts
News from *AgeofZero [Last update: 05/01/11] :
I swear to god I haven't forgotten the prizes. I'm getting on that before my next semester starts, cross my heart. That gives me all of three days, BUT I'VE WORKED ON MORE IN LESS TIME, LET'S DO THIS MADNESS.
Anyways, I'll keep the winners up until my side of the arts gets done at least.
In the PW Arc category...
1st place: ~Kitten-Mia
2nd place: ~Reiji-Edgeworth
3rd place: TIE BETWEEN ~Gregory-Edgeworth, ~Prosecutor-Skye, AND ~G0d0t. YOU GUYS, MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.
In the AJ Arc category...
1st place: ~Procksecutor-Gavin
2nd place: ~WesleyStickler
3rd place: ~troocy
And of course, Buddy cleaned house in the AAI category.
We have a Winfred "Big Wins" Kitaki and a Klavier Gavin coming soon! Keep an eye out for them!
News from ~Southern00Belle [Last update: 3/7/11] :
And we've lost Winfred Kitaki.
Bros, man. Today we lost Ini Miney, Little Trucy, and Kay Faraday.
So, I just got through running through all your comments and warning those who needed to be warned.
Guys, that was just so monotonous. Having to post the same message, over and over again. Man, I love you guys that actually did the required amount of comments. Well, I still love all of you, but I am just extremely thankful for the few individuals that I didn't have to warn. We should all take our cues from them. Please, for the sake of sanity.
News from ~stickyblood [Last update: 6/4/11] :
We would like to welcome Wocky to our ranks! ~Wocky--Kitaki
Join us for some real-time RP! Events will also be held in here.
Rules: You MUST read these! If you do not follow the rules, you will be terminated from the club!
For Canon Characters
1.You should stay in character to give characters more realistic aura.
2. Pairings will be allowed, as long as the interaction stays PG/mild.
3. Keep the accounts active! Let's say, how does "at least twice a week" sound?
4. If youre going on a hiatus, please inform people by mentioning it in your journal. Dont forget to tell how long you will be gone. At the most, 10 weeks of hiatus will be allowed, and 4 weeks without.
5. Be creative! Your character may be dead, but you have the game and you can make up their personalities.
6. Please be nice to others, dont use slang. Well, Wocky Kitaki and Furio Tigre are an exception.
7. You dont have to speak only with the characters in your arc. Try to be creative and talk with the others (and stay in character while doing it)!
8. Court Records is the best fan site around. Check it out if you need more information about the characters.
9. Having more than 2 accounts is unfair. Give other fans a chance! You can role-play up to two characters, just dont choose close characters.
10. Please do not make your activity invisible.
11. You must be making at least 12 replies or comments per month.
RULES: For the Original Characters
1. You cant go and act like the canon characters already knew your character. Nor they could be related to the canon characters. You should introduce your character to them first.
2. Your character will be accepted only if they have a sprite. This way it will be easier for the role-players to get used to your OCs existence. (You can send your sprite via note, one of us can turn it into an icon for you. Yes, your OCs need to use a similar style of icon to be count as a member of this RP group.)
3. Never ever forget to submit an introduction journal just like the rest of the team. OC introductions are really important, because we dont know anything about them. Please dont let your OCs be too cliché. Use your imagination! They can be a student at the Ivy University, they can be a nurse at the Hotti Clinic, they can be working at the Wonder Bar! Determine which characters do you want to role-play with and choose your characters personality according to them.
4. Dont forget to tell me which games time-line your character is in, because most people haven't been telling us and we don't know where to put them.
5. You dont need to send applications for your OCs. But Ill only accept quality OCs to this group.
6. You can have OC accounts even if you have two RP accounts. Theyre limitless.
7. You can't pair up your OCs with the canon characters. Only mentioning is allowed.
8. Please, please please no Mary-sues or Gary-stus. Let's not make our characters beautiful smart everyone-loves-them characters. Let's make them ultimately flawed in something. Plleeaaase.
9. You must be making at least 12 replies or comments per month.
How do I join?
1. Choose a character from the remaining characters list (below).
2. Send me a note (please type a subject like this: "Application: Younger Mia Fey", it will help me to categorize the notes) filling out the form below:
a) Which character do you want?:
b) Why do you want to role-play as this character?:
c) Do you really think that you can role-play this character?:
d) Show me (please write a monologue (it should be a paragraph, meaning 4 or 5 lines at least), any subject will be accepted):
e) How many times a week you think you could check your comments?:
f) Do you agree with the rules? (Yes/No):
g) Do you have any ideas concerning the character you wish to role-play as?:
3. Please do not create an account before receiving the note telling that youre in.
4. Once youre in, dont forget to submit an introduction journal. Remaining confidential or mentioning your regular account is up to you.
5. Please do not make your activity invisible.
6. After everything is ready, the club will add you to the character list and you'll get your icon at this point.